- PlayStation Vita
- Xbox 360
- RISC OS
- Contact us
- This is an unfinished version of my Protracker music player/editor.
Basically it is a reimplementation of ArcPlay, but without all the support
for different types of players, and the carousel isn't implemented, but
allows some sort of editing of the Protracker song.
- This is a program which will play any type of music it
is given, provided the necessary interface is available
between the player and the main application.
- This is a development version of a replacement GUI client
for the current RISC OS distributed.net CLI client. Mostly it has
the same functionality as the old GUI, except you can't configure
things from the frontend and other things like that.
- This program allows you to edit the Hyperball level
files for the BBC Superior Software game Hyperball on your RISC OS
machine. Or you can make your own.
- Nettle is the terminal emulator and telnet client for the RISC OS
operating system. It utilises the ZapRedraw module for speedy display
and is a fast, clean native implementation. Visit the main website
for more details and downloads.
- This program allows you to send text messages to digital mobile phones,
using a dial-up modem connection. Chances are no-one uses this any more,
but it's here for completeness.